New Chapter

Well.. it just my two cents..

Me, my husband decided to be better, this "better" is according our definition.. I my self can not believe that we both could and would to change, it is just beyond our dreams.. even once, I never dream about it.

We used to be good, well income, had one kid, picture perfect of family. It is how people see us, might be, but we lost 'something', we lost this peaceful soul, we lost being satisfied with everything, because we knew that there is Allah who always fulfil our needs, not our wants.

I do accept to use longer outfit, loosen up my cloths and my head cover, my husband decided to resign from his well-known company and try to find another halal rezeki as an ojek online, since we know that his job related to riba.. we have upgraded our faith to Allah as highest as possible..

We are grateful that Allah sent us the hidayah, so that we may try as hard as possible to stay away from the hell as Allah has mentioned it.We chase after Jannah, the more you chase Jannah, the more the world will follow you, but if you chase the world, the Jannah will stay away from you.

You know, believing something invisible is hard thing, Jannah, hell, you cant not event imagine it in your mind, but I believe that both exist.

My tears fall down when I realize that my husband try to feed us with something halal, I am proud of him totally, I just lost my words..

The biggest achievement in my life, being this now.. as a wife, a mom, a human that will report to her Creator of what has been done in the world..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hermina Tangerang (where Sky was born)

Tititp ya, Mah..

Yeay, Sky's first year